New in the R-light range: discover the XP fit 3D long sleeve shirt. This top is especially designed for competitions and ultras and is a concentrated mix of technology.
A very tight form fitting top giving muscular support and comfort during running and a silicone band around the bottom hem of the shirt prevents friction. Even with a running pack, the XP fit 3D Raidlight top doesn't budge!
By buying this product you can collect up to 136 loyalty pointsShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The adjustable fit, high collar and silicone reinforcements on the shoulders make it the perfect choice when carrying a race vest. Made from Hyper Strech 3D mesh fabric, this top will keep you dry and comfortable during exercise.
With 2 chest pockets and 3 back pockets you can take along essentials such as your phone, keys and gels during your traing sessions or ultra runs.
The large zip on the front of the shirt allows you to adapt your body temperature to the weather conditions. A silicone band around the hem of the shirt protects you from the cold by ensuring it doesn't ride up and also keeps the wind out.
Reflective elements on the front and back add to your safety when running in darker conditions.
- Very slim fit for better heat retention (recommend choosing 1 size larger)
- Full zip for better ventilation and ease of use
- 2 chest pockets for small items
- 3 pockets in the back (1 jacket pocket, 2 pockets for gels and bars)
- Adjustable and removable race number holder
- Silicone band at the bottom of the shirt prevents it from riding up
- Whistle and hydration clip, adjustable to suit you
- Reflective prints
Benefits and Protection
- 3D Mesh technology : 100% Stretch and breathable
- Quick drying
- Whistle TubeClip™ (hydratation) fully adjustable
- Heat conservation
- Reflective prints for extra security
- 47 % Polyester
- 47,5 % Recycled Polyester
- 5,5 % Elastane
- Wash at 30°C maximum (inside out to protect transfers)
- Do not use Fabric Softener
- Do not Iron
- If zips or seams break, Raidlight will repair the product for free.