Looking for a versatile top for this winter? Raidlight presents the evolution of the ladies Performer XP long sleeve top.
The body-mapping design brings you comfort during races with a design geared towards muscle maintenance, whilst also being highly breathable and comfortable.
By buying this product you can collect up to 140 loyalty pointsShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The adjustable fit, high collar and silicone reinforcements on the shoulders make it the perfect choice when you are carrying a running pack.
This year, the performer evolves for even more practicality. 3 pockets on the back mean that you can carry essentials items such as a phone, your keys or gels along with you during your training runs, races or ultras.
The large zip on the front of the top allows you to adapt your body temperature to suit the weather conditions. Additionally, it will stay in place even when wearing a running pack due to the silicone bands around the hem of the top, which also keep the heat in and the cold out.
- High collar for protection and warmth
- Half zip makes it easy to put on and offers extra ventilation.
- Silicone reinforcements on the shoulders for wearing a running pack to prevent movement.
- Thumb pass
- 3 pockets in the back (1 pocket for a jacket, 2 pockets for gels and bars)
- Removable adjustable race number holder
- Flat seams for comfort
- Silicone band at the bottom of the shirt prevents it from riding up.
Benefits and Protection
- Body mapping : 2 breathable mesh panels
- Whistle tubeClip™ (hydratation) fully adjustable
- Quick dry
- Reflective prints for extra security
- Main material : 79 % Polyester / 21 % Recycled Polyester
- Panel inserts : 51 % Polyester / 49 % Recycled Polyester
- Wash at 30°C maximum (inside out to protect transfers)
- Do not use Fabric Softener
- Do not Iron
- If zips or seams break, Raidlight will repair the product for free.