A training bag as light as a vest!
The 2018 version of our classic Responsiv 3L bag has been improved this year.
Whats New: a new mesh, two large pockets, one of which is secured by a zip to prevent loosing anything in the race.
We haven't forgotten the faithful front bottle holders designed for our Eazyflasks and R-Go bottles!
By buying this product you can collect up to 240 loyalty pointsShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
For this new collection, the Responsiv 3L has been redesigned. First of all the material: a new, highly ventilated mesh completely as the main body of the bag, bringing more breathability and less weight.
You will also find the essentials of a backpack: pole loops, bottle holders, a large zip secured pocket, various pockets for your small accessories...
Start with the hydration mode adapted to your workout: the front pockets are compatible with our Eazyflasks and R-Go bottles and the back pocket of the bag has a pocket for your water reservoir.
For an optimal and comfortable fit, this trail accessory is made with a micro adjust buckle loop adjustment system.
- Secured zip pocket on the back.
- Backpack/ Vest with a total of 6 pockets
- A large main 3L compartment compatible with a 1,5L water hydration pack.
- 2 pockets on the straps comptabile with our Eazyflasks "Press-to-drink" and RGo bottles.
- 2 pockets ideal for your energy gel and bars.
- 2 pole holder positions (chest and back).
- 2 micro adjust buckles personalise the fit
- 2 chest straps with integrated whistle
- Delivered with two 350 ml Eazyflasks "Press-to-drink" .
- Provided with a mini tool to tighten the micro adjust buckles.
Benefits and Protection
- Perforated 3D foam back for comfort and breathability.
- Ripstop fabric for increased strength and lightweight.
- An integrated safety whistle on one of the chest straps .
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyester.
- Pocket Fabric : 75% Polyester // 25% Elastane.
- Wash at 30°C maximum.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
If zips or seams break,
Raidlight will repair
the product for free.