Guide - Desert Courses, Runs and Ultratrails.
A guide written by two runners; Guy GIAOUI and Foued BERAHOU. Having completed several Desert Marathons, the Trans'Aq and other non-stop races (333, 678…).
It is a cumulation of knowledge from two experienced enthusiasts, but not "professionals", who are in the heart of the race, making this an inclusive guide for everyone, it’s a book that is appropriate for those who " Go! Go! Go!", or simply for those who dream about it!
They explain in detail how to prepare and what to expect.
**Please note - this guide is only available in the French language version.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty pointsShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The obsessive "know " and " better" ,will pass you through this book, they have been collecting through the years, sites, readings or evidence of all runners met.
► 67 years, Doctor.
- A hundred marathons of 100Km
- 24h Many trails in the mountains
- GR Morbihan
- Stage races in the desert (Tunisia, Jordan, Mauritania )
- 7 Marathons des Sables
- Several non-stop races (100 miles, 333, 678 )
► 60 years , Engineer, multi media project manager.
- Athletics 14 to 18 years .
- 2'48 " 1 to 000m / 3,000 steeplechase / cross
- 3 selections in the championships of France
- Twenty marathons / many seedlings
- Ultratrails / mountain races
- 6 Marathons des Sables
- GR Morbihan
- Stage races in the desert (Tunisia, Mauritania)
Préface by Benoît LAVAL
► 44 years, the brand's founder & Raidlight Trail Station Network.
- 4 Marathons des Sables
- 2 Oman Desert Marathon Libyan Challenge
- 2 victories Trans'Aq
- 2nd to GRR
- Vice- champion of France
- Trail Winner of the Annapurna Mandala Trail
Winner of 11 challenges at Oisans