The Trail Dual-Finger is a lightweight trail shoe, dynamic and comfortable. The shoe has been developed in conjunction with Lafeet, the Japanese brand that have specialised in developing this technology for many years. The key features for this shoe are grip and comfort.
The Dual-Finger technology, with its new reduced weight and secure fit means less movement around the foot. This allows the shoe to be very responsive on gradients and technical terrain. The sureness of grip will give you the traction you need to help maximise your mean efficient running power.
The shoe has 3mm drop, giving a minimalist natural feel when running. The minimalist design allows a greater feeling of proprioception compared to traditional shoes and in-turn contributes to a more effective running style on the mid/front foot.
By buying this product you can collect up to 100 loyalty pointsShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This concept with isolated toes (Dual-Finger) comes from Japan, where there is a long history of this type of footwear, called "Tabi-Shoes". During a trip to Japan, Benoit Laval (Raidlight founder) identified a specialised Japanese company that manufactured this type of footwear "LAFEET": The brand specializes in the concept and has done for several years.
Following this partnership between Japan and France, a new shoe model was created; Raidlight Dual-Finger .
- Light and dynamic shoe
- Minimal drop (difference in height between the heel and the forefoot) 3mm.
- Lightness: only 270 grams.
- Lateral grip of the foot with the Dual Finger System:
- Proprioception "Chamois"
- Allowing your large toe to move independent of the other toes allows for a better feel of the ground, better grip and a more adequate deformation of the front of the sole on technical grounds. This dual support for the front of the shoe mirrors the double foot support references found in nature such as those of the Chamois and Ibex.
- Custom Shoes System:
- Interchangeable cushioning pads to suite users and terrain.
- As with all Raidlight custom shoes usage can be increased with the re-soling service.
- The difference of this design and concept is the “Dual-Finger” allows the runners fore-foot to be held secure in 4 directions.
* For the lifetime of your shoes