With a drop of 10 mm (see (*) and (**)). The Dynamic Ultra Ladies trail shoe gives you a stable and dynamic stride.
Its light weight makes it an ideal shoe for competition and speed.
With its 6 mm studs, it is a match for all terrain! Super-light, it brings optimal comfort in use. Ultra versatile, it is designed for short and medium distance races.
In addition, the Custom Shoes system allows you to modify your cushioning PAD whenever you choose, with 3 available interchangable PADS and an option to resole your shoes as well.
By buying this product you can collect up to 240 loyalty pointsShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Since 2016 Raidlight's "Dynamic Ultra" shoe marks an innovative step in how we design our running shoes.
This dynamic and lightweight running shoe for short to medium distance runs has excellent cushioning alongside with great durability. Strong and adaptable, modifiable to suit the runner, the season, the ground conditions and the personal requirements of the runner.
The Custom Shoes system breathes new life into your shoes with interchangeable high - wear parts (three shock absorbing pads and replacable external sole). Simply change the worn part rather than throwing away your shoes when the outer sole or cushioning is worn out.
Adapt your shoe perfectly to your stride (pronator, supinator or neutral) with multiple accessorie options (four interchangeable internal soles, liftplate and several types of gaiters), your objective (training or competition) and the conditions (dry, raining, snow or sand).
Running in snow or sand is no longer a constraint!
- Lightweight, comfortable and ultra dynamic shoe.
- Lacing with pressure distributor.
- Optimized reinforcement zones.
- 4-axis cross section for good stability on any terrain.
- Choice of reinforced fabrics.
- Ultralight outersole 6.0 mm: 6mm soft rubber studs.
- Custom Lace options.
- Lace Pocket.
- Custom Shoes System: interchangeable cushioning pads and resoling.
- Front protection pad.
- (*) Insole: difference in height between the medial part of the heel and the median part of the forefoot = 3 mm
- (**) Midsole: difference in thickness between the rear end and the front end = 10 mm
* For the lifetime of your shoes