In version 004.3, the classic Team R-Light makes a comeback this year in an even more comfortable and versatile version.
From the first stride, you will feel maximum comfort and exceptional foot control. Let's not forget it's ultra light weight: with a newly designed sole, the weight of the R-light 004.3 is reduced by 40% compared to being equipped with a conventional sole.
These shoes allow you to take confident strides and combined with excellent cushioning plus a drop of 10 mm, it makes this the most versatile shoe in our range. Enjoy exceptional stability and grip on all terrains thanks to 6mm studs on the sole.
3 types of lacing are available with the Custom Laces System: comfort, precision or dynamic.
► Comes with 2 pairs of medium heel pads and a pair of neutral 3D soles.
By buying this product you can collect up to 120 loyalty pointsShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Since 2012, the "Team R-LIGHT" shoe has marked an innovative step in the use that we design and make running shoes.
The "Team R-light 004.3" ladies shoe guarantees exceptional foot support and optimal comfort for you.
The concept of our Custom Shoes System © in the new Team R-light 004.3 gives great customisation options and maximum durability (3 cushioning pads, 4 insoles, 2 outer soles).
With multiple accessories available (four interchangeable insoles, a lift plate and two models of mini gaiters), you can adapt your shoe perfectly to your stride (pronator, supinator or neutral), your use (training or competition) and to field conditions (dry, raining, snow or sand).
The inner lining gives you optimal protection against the sand and the stone guard under the central foot is integrated into the midsole for more comfort.
Running in snow or sand is no longer a problem!
- Comfortable and stable shoe
- Pull on style forbetter foot support
- Lacing with pressure distributor.
- Stone guard under the forefoot for comfort.
- Lace pocket on the tongue.
- Optimized reinforcement zones.
- Ultralight Outersole 6.0 mm: 6mm soft rubber studs.
- Choice of reinforced fabric.
- Wide and stable midsole
- 4-axis cross section for a great stability on any terrain.
- Lycra® lining protects from sand and dust.
- Interchangeable high wear parts (heel pads, outer soles and inner soles)
- Drop of 10 mm.
- Integrated Velcro Gaiter Attachment System
* For the lifetime of your shoes