This year Raidlight presents the latest evolution of Team R-Light trail shoes, with increased comfort and even lighter than before.
The R-Light is the most versatile model in our range,allowing you to enjoy a confident stride and excellent cushioning!
You will be astounded with it's featherlight weight. From the first stride, you will feel maximum comfort and exceptional foot support!
Enjoy exceptional stability and grip regardless of terrain with 6mm studs. 3 types of lacing are available to suit your stride: comfort, precision or dynamic.
► Comes with 2 pairs of medium heel pads and a pair of neutral 3D soles.
By buying this product you can collect up to 230 loyalty pointsShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Since 2012, the "Team R-LIGHT" shoe has marked an innovative step in the way that we design and make running shoes.
The "Team R-light 004.3" ladies shoe guarantees exceptional foot support and optimal comfort for you.
This shoe is durable and adaptable, and can evolve according to the seasons, the field conditions and your personal preferences with the Custom Shoes System.
Breath new life into your shoes when they become worn with interchangeable parts (three shock absorbing pads and external replacable soles). There is now no need to throw out your shes when high-impact areas wear out, simply replace them.
With various accessories available (four interchangeable insoles, a lift plate and two models of mini gaiters), you can adapt your shoe perfectly to your stride (pronator, supinator or neutral), your use (training or competition) and to field conditions (dry, raining, snow or sand).
The inner lining gives you optimal protection against the sand and the stone guard under the central foot is integrated into the midsole for more comfort.
Running in snow or sand is no longer a problem!
- Comfortable and stable shoe
- Pull on style forbetter foot support
- Lacing with pressure distributor.
- Stone guard under the forefoot for comfort.
- Lace pocket on the tongue.
- Optimized reinforcement zones.
- Ultralight Outersole 6.0 mm: 6mm soft rubber studs.
- Choice of reinforced fabric.
- Wide and stable midsole
- 4-axis cross section for a great stability on any terrain.
- Lycra® lining protects from sand and dust.
- Interchangeable high wear parts (heel pads, outer soles and inner soles)
- Drop of 10 mm.
- Integrated Velcro Gaiter Attachment System
* For the lifetime of your shoes