Combining the latest textile laser cutting and heat sealing technology, Raidlight created the Lazerdry range in 2015. This range is a collection entirely designed and manufactured from our base at Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse, in the French Alps.
Weighing only 100 g and with a seamless design, the Raidlight Lazerultra top offers unparalleled comfort.
The Double stretch compression fabric improves your blood circulation and offers you muscular support whilst running.
By buying this product you can collect up to 105 loyalty pointsShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Lazer Technology: optimal cutting and assembly
- Close fitting ( we recommend ordering one size up)
- Flat seams
- Half-zip collar for ventilation management
- Made in France (in Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse)
Benefits and Protection
- Muscle maintenance
- Compression fabric
- Comfortable(second skin feel)
- Quick drying
- 80 % Polyamide
- 20 % Elastane
- Wash at 30°C maximum (inside out to protect transfers)
- Do not use Fabric Softener
- Do not Iron
- If zips or seams break, Raidlight will repair the product for free.