Combining robustness and flexibility, the Avatar'alu Hybrid is an ultra-versatile pole for lovers of ski touring and mountain sports.
Its R-lock system ensures easy, fast and safe adjustment, allowing it to be adapted to a variety of terrain and situations. In addition to being telescopic, these Vertical poles fold down into 3 parts quickly and easily. Its soft-touch strap, EVA foam handles and interchangeable tips make it suitable for use during all seasons.
The Avatar'alu Hybrid offers exceptional stability whilst in ascent.
By buying this product you can collect up to 140 loyalty pointsShare this article:
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- 5-strand carbon and aluminum hiking pole.
- Sold as a pair
- Telescopic and foldable in 3 strands.
- "R-lock" system secures poles in place.
- 3D ergonomic EVA foam handle.
- Adjustable "Soft-touch" straps, lightweight and comfortable.
- Tungsten carbide tip.
- Comes with 3 different types of tip cover: Multipurpose, snow and hiking.
- Velcro fixing strap.
- Diameter of the strands: 16/14 mm.
- Anti-slip rubber protection cap.
- Max: 135 cm
Benefits and Protection
- Relieves stress on climbs
- Carbon tube and aluminum
- Tungsten Tip
- Foam handle
- Wrist strap Polyester & polyamide
- Rinse with clear water when cleaning